We started making choreographed Yoga videos because our members asked us too. We have run our Health Club in St Ives, Cambridgeshire since 2000; and have an active set of instructors and clients - for further information follow this link.
We offer several styles of Yoga:
To get more detailed data on the Yoga we offer please go to the page titled Yoga. The benfits of Yoga to both the body and mind are recognized by most medical practitioner's, you we have detailed the data in the links.
Our members told us:
SUPPLIED YOGA VIDEOS
We supply seven videos on different topics and of different lengths per month. They can be viewed on a phone, tablet, laptop, desktop computer or smart television. The concept is that every day you can do 10 or 15 minutes Yoga; a major one hour session when you have time; and the class you attend. Using this approach you can easily achieve the NHS guidelines for exercise of about 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise per week.
Every month we supply:
- A one hour video class with explanation of poses and alternatives.
- A "Good Morning Stretch" video of approximately 5 minutes duration.
- A "Good Night Relaxation" video of approximately 5 minutes duration.
- A video concentrating on balance of from 5 to 10 minutes duration.
- A video concentrating on strength of from 10 to 20 minutes duration.
- A video concentrating on stretching of from 10 to 20 minutes duration.
- A video concentrating on the simpler poses that you can use as an introduction to Yoga. These videos are about 10 to 20 minutes duration.
We issue a new set of videos approximately every month. You are informed of the new videos being available via our Facebook page; so it is a good idea to "Like Us" so you receive these announcements.